- Golf isn’t exactly the cheapest sport. Not only do you need a bag full of drivers, wedges, and woods but course fees make even one golf outing an incredibly expensive hobby.
- One of the best ways to get around paying a premium just to call yourself a golfer is to cash in on online deals — and Amazon Prime Day is an excellent resource to do so.
- Whether you want a new range finder or a fresh new bag for your clubs, Prime Day makes it so those purchases won’t be as much of a stretch on your budget as they typically are.
- With Prime Day 2020 on the horizon, we expect brands like TaylorMade and Callaway to offer golf equipment at significant discounts.
- Check back to this page often as we’ll be updating it with the latest golf deals before and during Prime Day 2020. If you simply can’t wait and want to shop online deals right now, check out our updated daily deals page, as well as the latest online coupons.
There’s nothing quite like the green grass of a freshly groomed fairway glistening in the morning dew. If it weren’t for all that fancy golf gear — the cleats, the clubs, the balls, the bags, and yes, even the apparel — it’d be easier to enjoy this kind of blissful setting more often.
Of course, fancy is almost always synonymous with pricey — as is most golf gear itself. But what if you could splurge on fancy gear at a not-fancy price? Your ticket is Prime Day, Amazon’s massive annual sale that sees the online retailer discount upwards of 1 million products — and there’s no better time to round out your golf kit (or start fresh).
We’ve already written several buying guides on the best golf gear, and there’s always one common denominator: Callaway. Callaway makes quality golf gear that’s often affordable on its own but come Prime Day, it’s even cheaper.
Though Amazon’s yet to officially announce the dates for Prime Day 2020, we expect to see plenty of deals on golf equipment. If last year is any indication, Prime members will be able to cash in on discounts on everything from rangefinders and golf-specific sport watches to sets of golf clubs and boxes of balls.
Below, you’ll find a few of the best deals we found during last year’s sale. Check back to this page often, too, as we’ll be updating it with all upcoming Prime Day 2020 deals leading up to, and during, the event.
When is Prime Day?
Amazon hasn’t yet revealed the exact dates for Prime Day 2020, though the event often takes place in July. Last year’s sale occurred over the course of 48 hours between July 15 and 17.
Who can participate in Prime Day?
Anyone with an active Amazon Prime subscription will have the opportunity to take part in Prime Day 2020. If you aren’t yet a member (and haven’t signed up in the past), Amazon offers a free 30-day trial of Prime via its website. We recommend all new users activate the free trial right before the sale starts.
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
Last year’s best Prime Day golf deals:
Golf club deals
- Mazel Single-Length Iron Set, 9 Clubs, $228.65 (originally $278) [You saved $49.35]
- Callaway Boys XJ Hot Junior Kids Golf Club Set, $189.99 (originally $269.93) [You saved $79.94]
- Callaway Strata 12-Piece complete set, $173.49 (originally $219.99) [You saved $46.50]
Rangefinder and other tech deals
- Bozily Golf Rangefinder, $121.58 (originally $189.97) [You saved $68.39]
- Izzo Golf Swami 5000 GPS and Rangefinder, $74.99 (originally $149.99) [You saved $75]
- Callaway 300 Pro Golf Lazer Rangefinder, $149.99 (originally $199.99) [You saved $50]
- Garmin Approach S20 GPS Golf Watch, $109.99 (originally 169.99) [You saved $60]
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe