- You can uninstall Skype on a Windows 10 PC in two different ways.
- Uninstalling Skype does not, however, delete your personal account with Skype.
- If you uninstall Skype, but want to use it again, you will need to reinstall Skype’s latest version before you can make calls.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more.
While Skype is one of the most popular video conferencing applications, there are a slew of other options that you can use as well. Some can be better than others, but it all depends on convenience and personal preferences.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to uninstall Skype on your Windows 10 PC using the Control Panel
1. Power on your Windows 10 computer and then press either the Windows key on your keyboard or click the Windows button located at the bottom-right hand corner of your screen.
2. Scroll through the applications on your computer, and then right-click on the Skype app and click “Uninstall” from the pop-up menu. This will launch the Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel, scroll through your applications until you see Skype appear on your screen. Double-click the app and then confirm that you want to uninstall the software from your computer.
How to uninstall Skype on your Windows 10 PC using Settings
1. Power on your Windows 10 computer then type in “Add or remove programs” in the search bar. Then, click on “Add or remove programs.” This will open a tab in your “Settings.”
2. In “Settings,” scroll down and locate your Skype application. Then, click on the app and a small dropdown box will appear. Click “Uninstall.”
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe