- You can make Google Chrome the default browser on your Android device at any time.
- You can change the default browser on your Android device to Google Chrome by adjusting the settings in your Apps menu.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
That said, one of the advantages of using an Android device is that you have a lot of flexibility when it comes to customizing your device, and selecting what apps you want to use by default.
When it comes to browsers, for example, you can set Chrome (or any other browser app) as the default Here’s how.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to make Google Chrome the default browser on Android
1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
2. Tap “Apps.”
3. Tap the three dots at the upper-right corner of the screen and, in the drop-down menu, tap “Default apps.”
4. Tap “Browser app.”
5. On the Browser app page, tap “Chrome” to set it as the default web browser.
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe