- You can edit your Yelp profile to customize your account’s public-facing information in various ways.
- You can edit your photos, nickname, and additional personal details on your Yelp profile.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more.
Yelp is much more than just a local business directory, it’s also a quasi-social media app, allowing users to meet new friends, engage in forums, get in touch with their local community, as well as customize their profile.
Yelp is not a true social media application, but if you are a frequent Yelp user and are extremely involved in the Yelp community, or want to add more personality to your Yelp profile, editing your profile allows the community to get a better idea of who you are.
Here’s how to edit your Yelp profile.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to edit your Yelp profile
2. Click your profile icon in the top-right corner of the screen, then click on “Account Settings” from the dropdown.
3. In the “Account Settings” tab you should immediately be taken to the “Profile” section where you can edit your profile photo, change your first and last name, or choose a nickname, among other things.
4. Once you finish editing your profile information, scroll down and click “Save Changes.”
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe