Bowflex home gym equipment is up to 25% off for Cyber Monday, but only until midnight tonight
Bowflex For Cyber Monday 2019, Bowflex is offering up to 25% off many popular home exercise equipment models with the code “SAVEBIG” now through midnight PT. We’re also tracking all the best Cyber Monday deals so you can find great products at great prices.Check out Business Insider Coupons to potentially save even more on your Cyber…
- For Cyber Monday 2019, Bowflex is offering up to 25% off many popular home exercise equipment models with the code “SAVEBIG” now through midnight PT.
- We’re also tracking all the best Cyber Monday deals so you can find great products at great prices.
- Check out Business Insider Coupons to potentially save even more on your Cyber Monday shopping.
Right now, home exercise equipment leader Bowflex is offering up to 25% off much of its top equipment. Though many of the deals are applied automatically, some products, including the trainers, require the code “SAVEBIG” at checkout. The deals include free shipping and, in some cases, a free mat. The sale only lasts through Cyber Monday so act before midnight PT.
Based in Washington state, Bowflex is perhaps best known for taking the fitness world by storm in the mid-’80s with the 2000X strength trainer, which used constant resistance from polymer rods to produce a full-body workout. The company has continued to stay on top of the trends and now offers a full line of home gyms, adjustable dumbbells, and cardio machines, including treadmills, ellipticals, climbers, and more.
One of Bowflex’s top products is the Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym, which is $300 off today. It features the polymer rod resistance that’s designed to provide constant resistance and is easier on the joints than free weights. There are more than 70 different exercises you can perform with the machine, and it comes with seven workouts.
The company’s latest cardio machines feature interactive, virtual coaching, which aids you in achieving your long-term fitness goals. And, if you don’t want to take part in the trainer-led video workouts, you can stream your favorite shows on the display.
Whether you want to surprise someone special in your life with a high-end fitness gift or are in need of something for yourself, Bowflex has some incredible deals that are worth checking out this Cyber Monday.
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
The 5 best Cyber Monday deals from Bowflex:
- Xtreme 2 SE Home Gym, $1,199 (originally $1,499) [You save $300]
- Max Trainer M6, $1,274.25 (originally $1,699) [You save $424.75]
- Max Total, $2,099.25 (originally $2,799) [You save $699.75]
- TreadClimber TC100, $1,549 (originally $1,899) [You save $350]
- LateralX LX3, $1,549 (originally $1,799) [You save $250]
Looking for more Cyber Monday deals? Here’s where to find them:
- The Disney Plus Cyber Monday deal you don’t want to miss
- The absolute best Cyber Monday deals of 2019
- The best tech deals of Cyber Monday 2019
- Amazon Cyber Monday deals 2019
- Best Buy Cyber Monday deals 2019
- Target Cyber Monday deals 2019
- Walmart Cyber Monday deals 2019
- What is Cyber Monday? Everything you need to know
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.
Cyber Monday 2019
Insider Picks 2019
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe